- Jordanians assume you are rich, bad-a Americans who live in a Hollywood type world with guns, girls, and pro wrestling.
- driving with a driver who has ice in his veins and slips through the most impossible gaps. I've yet to be in an accident.
- groups of shabaab who drive around and honk at every American girl they see.
- the fact that hygiene is a lot less important, meaning that I don't have to shower everyday and it is acceptable for my feet to be very dirty.
- the call to prayer five times a day.
- super friendly people always ready to talk with said rich, bad-a Americans.
Legit.
oh james! So, you are back at this blahgging thing? good to see. Can't wait to follow your secondary adventures in a semi new place. xoxo.
ReplyDeletep.s. it is still mandatory for you to clean your feet!
ReplyDeleteI think it's important for you to bathe at least three times per week! No bathing for a week is NOT acceptable unless you're stuck in the Badia. :) Have fun in Jordan!!! I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete