Hey everybody!
It's Arabic James here, coming at you live from the Harold B. Lee Library. I'm sorry that's so disappointing and lame, but I actually won't be going to Jordan until May 9th. But I was tired of studying for finals, and Stacy was showing me her blog, and I was inspired to make a blog. Amy got mad at me for talking really loud while trying to come up with a name, so when I asked her what I should name my blog, all she said was "You are so loud!" And the name stuck. Haha, I love you two! (By that I mean Amy and Stacy--Amy got confused and thought that I meant 'too' but spelled it wrong). Well, I need to finish studying for marriage and family prep final. I only have five hours left before midnight tonight, which is when I need to find a bride or be turned into a pumpkin. Just kidding. But I need to get to work. Later!
This is such a cool blog!!
ReplyDeleteHello Everybody,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com