Friday, August 26, 2011

The next few months...

So, the next few months are just going to be a little wild. Just a little warning for all you faithful readers of a blog that doesn't write often (hopefully that'll change here shortly). After a wonderful summer in DC (hopefully a future blog can be devoted to that) at Development Gateway, I've got a pretty packed next couple months. Here's my itinerary:

--Leave tomorrow for Paris, arrive at Charles de Gaulle on Sunday morning.
--Spend two and a half days in Paris leaving in Vintage Hostel- it's gonna be legit.
--Leave for Amman on Tuesday afternoon, getting there later on in the day.
--Spent four months in Jordan and Israel getting my butt kicked by the Arabic language.
--Be home for Christmas.

Needless to say, I'm super excited about it all. Look for more posts shortly!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? I'm excited for this blog.

    ReplyDelete