Monday, July 18, 2011

Why do I feel so good?!?

Friends and countrymen, one of the most exciting things of the summer happened today. Maybe the most exciting of my life. Here it is below:

Link
$77, one solid chocolate treasure box, just about every dessert from Serendipity 3 in Georgetown, 11 friends from work and the Barlow, and a shot at glory. Twenty minutes later, the end game:
I had so much sugar during that time I'm surprised I didn't become a diabetic. Maybe my body just has a natural predilection for sugar- two uncomfortable hours and a quick jog later, I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself. Or, maybe it's just those warm fuzzies you get after doing something great. Either way, I will sleep well tonight.

4 comments:

  1. You are the master of sugar. Holy COW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People, maybe I didn't make it clear, but I didn't eat the whole thing by myself. There were 11 others. But I did eat alot.

    ReplyDelete